About the Active Brains Study
- Active Brains is designed to help with getting a bit more active, practising thinking skills, and eating more healthily. All of these things can help to keep the brain and body active and healthy as we get older. This study will test whether using Active Brains helps people to do this.
- Only one person from each household can sign up for the Active Brains study. Click here if you and someone else in your house have both been invited to take part.
- If you do take part, the study will last for five years. We will ask everyone to complete some questions about how they are when they start the study, and then again each year after that.
- About two thirds of people will be in a group who can use Active Brains straight away and one third of people will carry on with their usual care and will get some brief advice about a healthy lifestyle. The group you are put into will be decided by chance.
- Everyone in the study will carry on receiving their usual NHS care.
To read an information sheet with all the details of the study, click here. You will be able to save or print this if you would like to.
Please click Next to continue.